Tastes like sugar but without the calories
- It contains sucralose. Sucralose is made from sugar, but has negligible calories and does not affect blood sugar levels.
- It has the sweetness of sugar, leaving no bitter aftertaste.
- Dissolves quickly, giving a satisfying sweet taste to hot or cold beverages. Suitable also for Greek coffee.
- To prepare a dessert with SucraLine (in powder form), you should use as many spoonfuls or capfuls as you would of sugar.
- In recipes calculated in grams, 100 grams of sugar equal 15 grams of powder SucraLine sweetener.
- Ideal for cooking and baking. Remains sweet in high temperatures.
- Suitable for diabetics as part of a balanced diet.
- Causes no tooth decay.
90 g Jar in powder form
100- Tablet dispensers